Best Pantene Micellar Shampoo Review
Pollution or dirt particles can affect our hair quite a bit. We’re all looking for the shampoo that cleans our hair, gets rid of sebum, and makes hair shiny, smooth easily styled. It’s not always easy to find the right shampoo that solves all issues.
There are many shampoos from various brands on the market, however, we aren’t able to apply them all to our scalp. Pantene is an extremely well-known brand and most people are familiar with Pantene.
Today, in this Pantene Micellar shampoo review, we’ll go deep into the shampoo to determine whether we should choose to use it or not? Or, what are the consequences on dry, oily, or frizzy hair?
Keep reading to learn what pros and cons until the very end.
Pantene Micellar Shampoo Review
Pantene introduces a hair-care product with pro-v micellar waters along with cleansing milk. The micellar shampoo from Pantene cleanses the scalp but doesn’t remove pores of moisture or nutrients.
Antioxidants are used to make it that is free of silicone, parabens, or dyes. The micellar shampoo is combined with pro-v nutrients made of plant-based to stop breakage by daily stress and to strengthen the hair strands.
The company claims that this cleanser water shampoo balances pH. The milky formula cleanses the scalp, eliminates and purifies impurities. It also moisturizes hairs that are fragile and hydrates the hair follicles.
The ingredients are water, sodium lauryl, sodium sulfate silk extract, extract from orange flowers, and cucumber water along with sodium benzoate.
The only negative thing we could find from customer reviews is that the product does not make hair frizzy and makes them more rough and dry. The scent of the shampoo isn’t pleasant and it’s not lasting.
Pros & Cons of Pantene Micellar Shampoo Review
- The shampoo is deeply cleansing for the scalp, and also provides nourishment for the hair strands.
- It is a moisturizing agent and hydrates hair from the roots to the tips.
- Free of silicons, parabens and dyes.
- The shampoo is not harmful to the color of hair dyed or treated with color.
- The product can be used for dry hair as well as normal hair.
- This shampoo helps repair damaged hair.
- This product will not work with hair with frizzy curls which makes them rough.
- It doesn’t provide an answer to the falling hairs.
- It also isn’t efficient against dandruff.
- The scent is extremely intense.
- The packaging for the product, which is of paramount importance and must look attractive.
- It’s not a pocket-friendly product.
- Its consistency is very thick.
The ingredients that makeup Pantene micellar shampoo include:
- Silk extract of corn The primary purpose in this substance is it helps to make your hair more shiny or silkier. Corn is rich in nutrients, minerals, carbohydrates and fiber which help to fight inflammation.
- Citric acid can make your hair shiny, reduces irritation and itchiness and regulates the hair follicles. hair strands, eliminates dirt and oils that are not needed help maintain the pH balance and also provides moisturizing to the scalp.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract It contains effects of anti-aging as well as antioxidants. It boosts hair growth and regulates blood circulation and aids in moisturizing the scalp.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine – this ingredient comes by consuming coconut oil. It hinders moisturizing and makes damaged or dry hairs more manageable and soft.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride – it is used as a conditioning agent in hairs. It aids in the removal of hair sebum.
harmful ingredients used to make Pantene Micellar Shampoo
Certain harmful substances are present in the formulation. We will discuss them in the following paragraphs:
- Sodium Sulfate of Laureth is the most dangerous ingredient that is found in high levels in Pantene. It causes irritation to a stripping ingredient which is not safe for color-treated hairs as well as damaged hair. It is thought to be harmful to lung. Dioxane is the component, known to cause cancer in animals.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone – the ingredient is used for preservative purposes. It triggers allergies in those who have sensitive skin. Due to its negative effects, this ingredient is likely to be banned in the near future. It can also cause skin burns which is not a safe ingredient.
Does Pantene Micellar shampoo moisturize your hair?
It is “yes. It is Pantene micellar shampoo is made of plant-based pro-v nutrients infused into the hair follicles’ strands to moisten or nourish the hair. The Pantene brand has named it to shampoo a water cleanser that penetrates into the scalp and eliminates sebum, oil, dust, and other impurities from the hair. It’s a good idea to pick this shampoo if it moisturizes your scalp.
Are you sure that Pantene Micellar shampoo is the answer to the problem of hair falling?
The Pantene micellar shampoo isn’t able to solve the issue of falling hair. It provides moisture and helps strengthen the hair strands, but it doesn’t increase the thickness of your hair. It’s also not a suitable choice for hair with thin hair as it does not add the volume they require and does not give hair more thickness.
I’m sure this comprehensive Pantene Micellar Shampoo Review will help, but now it’s your decision whether you’d like to purchase the product or not. We’ve tried to highlight the positive and negative aspects of it in our review.
Pantene Micellar Shampoo Pantene Micellar Shampoo is suitable for damaged hair, dry hair, and normal hair. It isn’t suitable for hair with frizz and therefore, be sure to stay clear of this product if you have curly hair.
As we all know, the market is full of counterfeit products. That’s why you should always purchase items from a genuine site or webpage.
routine shampoo and conditioner reviews