Gaming on PCs is a major business and there are a number of different brands of gaming PCs, too.
The importance of components that are of good quality It’s often claimed that you cannot evaluate a book by its cover. The same applies to products. You can’t determine their quality by the way they look.
A lot of people believe they are able to save money by purchasing cheap, low-quality products. However, this isn’t always the scenario.
Before we move ahead let’s see some Best Gaming PC.
- ✔ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.6 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) CPU Processor | 1TB SSD
- ✔ GeForce RTX 3060 GDDR6 12GB Graphics Card (Brand May Varies) | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- ✔ 802.11AC | No Bloatware | Graphic output options include 1 x HDMI, and 1 x Display Port Guranteed, Additional Ports may vary | USB Ports Including 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 Gen1 Ports | HD Audio and Mic | Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
- ✔ Heatsink & 3 x RGB Fans | Powered by 80 Plus Gold Certified 600 Watt Power Supply | Skytech Shadow Gaming Case with Tempered Glass – Black
- ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assembled in the USA | This powerful gaming PC is capable of running all your favorite games such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto V, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield V, Minecraft, The Division 2, and more at High to Ultra settings, crisp 1440p Full HD resolution and smooth 60+ FPS game play.
- INTEL Core i9 12900K 3.2GHz (5.1GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 1TB NVME Gen4 SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD | 360mm AIO
- RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X Graphics Card (Brand may vary) | 32G DDR5 RGB Gaming Memory with Heat Spreader | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- 802.11AC | No Bloatware | Graphic output options include 1 x HDMI, and 1 x Display Port Guaranteed, Additional Ports may vary | USB Ports Including 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 Gen1 Ports | HD Audio and Mic | Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
- Maintain Higher Boost Speed with 360mm AIO Cooler and 9 ARGB Fans for Maximum Cooling Performance | Showcase Your PC with the Stunning Phanteks MetallicGear Neo Qube Case - Black/White | 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assembled in the USA
- This powerful gaming PC is capable of running all your favorite games such as Call of Duty Warzone, Fornite, Escape from Tarkov, Grand Theft Auto V, Valorant, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Apex Legends, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield V, New World, Minecraft, Elden Ring, Rocket League, The Division 2, and more at Ultra settings, detailed 4K Ultra HD resolution, and smooth 60 plus FPS gameplay.
- System: Intel Core i9-12900KF 3.2GHz 16 (8 plus 8) Cores | Intel Z690 Chipset | 16GB DDR4 | 1TB NVMe PCIe SSD | Genuine Windows 11 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 2x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3.1 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and mouse
- Special feature: Liquid Cooled CPU | Tempered Glass Side Case Panel | Custom RGB Case Lighting | 7 Colors RGB Gaming Mouse
- 1 year parts & labor | Free lifetime tech support
Why you should avoid low quality brands?
Purchasing low-quality components can lead to lower performance and a shorter lifespan. It’s crucial to be aware that quality parts are an investment and not a cost. If you invest in high-quality parts, you’re more than paying for what you buy You’ll get many more. Good quality components are more durable they require less upkeep.
How to stay clear of the shadiest gaming PC brands when you think of gaming computers there’s a wide range of brands available. However, not all the brands are created to be equal. Certain brands are better than others.
The worst gaming PC brands are typically the ones that have the lowest-quality hardware, the most customer service complaints, and the highest prices. If you want to make sure you get a good gaming PC, then you should avoid these brands at all costs.
Also check out these Best Gaming Laptops.
A list of the Top 6 Worst Gaming PC Brands to Avoid.
1) ABS Simpli Gaming PC
ABS Simpli is among the cheapest gaming PCs that are pre-built. It has 8GB of RAM and a 64-bit Quad-Core processor, 1TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce 2GB graphics card, and other essential features.
It is, as the name suggests it’s a basic gaming PC that is suitable for games with a low profile or use in the home office. This brand is not the cup of tea os professional players.
The Reasons to Avoid
- It’s an old model that allows only games at lower settings.
- It can be a bit slow when you play a graphically high-quality game. This can cause your skin to irritated.
- Not suitable for novices.
- It’s not a long-lasting option.
2) HP Pavilion – 790
HP is a brand that is known for offering the best gaming experience for reasonable prices. HP Pavilion may not be the preferred option for the majority of gamers but might be an acceptable option for gamers with a limited budget. But the design HP Pavilion 790 isn’t a good alternative.
It’s the AMD Ryzen version. The specifications include 8GB RAM 1TB HDD storage, as well as an AMD RX 580 graphic card. Before you decide to purchase this model, be sure to check the following negatives.
The Reasons to Avoid
- The build quality is poor.
- The advancement slows down after an entire year. Certain elements may need to be replaced after a period.
- Playing for a long time may refer to a heating issue.
- Only is equipped with only one PCI slot, meaning it is not possible to upgrade the computer with additional hardware components
3) Corsair One Pro
It is the Corsair One Pro i200 The Corsair One Pro i200is an extremely expensive gaming PC specifically designed for gaming as well as creative projects. Its specifications include 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD storage as well as Intel Core i9-1040X processor, and NVIDIA GeForce graphic card.
Even though it’s a top gaming computer, however, it has not been able to please its customers.
The Reasons to Avoid
- The GPU is old and could result in lagging when playing games that require high resolution.
- Potential for upgrade only
- There is no M.2 SSD option
- The cost is high when compared to the performance
- A noisy fan is common and the PC frequently overheats.
4) iBUYPOWER Pro
The iBUYPOWER Pro Trace 9240 is yet another gaming computer that has not been able to please its buyers.
The specs include 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 240 GB SSD storage. Also, there is a GeForce RTX 2070 graphic card.
The Reasons to Avoid
- The graphics are basic and support only low-resolution games.
- The SSD storage isn’t enough
- Its build quality is poor and the peripherals are very subpar.
- A lot of lagging can cause a crash in the game.
- Hardware longevity issues and other components cease to function after a year of continuous use.
5) Periphio Hydra Gaming PC
It’s another gaming desktop that is entry-level. The exterior design of this desktop is intriguing however, is it worth spending the cash on this computer?
Its Gaming desktop of the Periphio is listed on the list of the most unfavorable gaming computers due to its poor gaming experience overall.
The Reasons to Avoid
- This PC runs Intel Quad-Core i5, which is dated.
- Limited upgrade options
- Other disadvantages include poor quality of the material and excessive heat.
- The PC is extremely sluggish when gaming, and is unable to play the most demanding games such as GTA-5 or Assassin’s Creed. Far Cry 5, etc. Even with the lowest graphics resolution of 720P, the PC has a lot of lag.
How do you rate brands?
Brands’ ratings are based on the following elements:
- Reviews – These are the satisfaction scores of customers that are only given by individuals. The highest score is 40.
- Design – The appearance of the computer’s brand, regardless of whether it is appealing or not. It is comprised of 15 points in all.
- Tech Support – If have a laptop or computer, the first thing you need to ask is whether your computer can assist you in dealing with technical issues like restarting, troubleshooting, and so on. This is an essential aspect and is comprised of 20 points.
- Innovation – whether the laptop you choose is different from other laptops or not, it will be awarded 10 points.
- Quality and Selection – Have the makers meet the needs of customers, such as gaming, business, and casual computers. This is comprised of 15 points.
What are some good gaming pc brands to buy?
Here are some good gaming PC that you should buy as per your need.
1) The best AMD gaming PC
- The new Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition desktop gives you the power to develop and explore new worlds with up to 16-core 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processor
- The Aurora Ryzen Edition is the first Alienware machine to feature PCI-Express 4.0 technology, which doubles the bandwidth available to graphics cards for enhanced overall gaming performance. Additionally, any component on your PCI-Express bus is given more bandwidth so you can experience higher performance while creating, streaming or recording.
- The new Aurora features our Legend Industrial Design with an improved airflow pattern. The Legend ID ensures airflow moves more fluidly and efficiently to reduce CPU temperatures. Lower temperatures mean performance with more stability and higher overclocking, which results in higher frames per second while gaming. Additionally, the Legend Industrial Design lowers temperatures by up to 8% at the voltage regulator heatsink over its predecessor.
This is one of a handful of the spots you could possibly track down an AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT, too-the red group GPU is really equipped for going head to head with Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 3080.
The most recent AMD Ryzen processors are praiseworthy as far as both execution and cost. The Ryzen 9 5900X stands apart as an astounding chip for efficiency as well as for gaming.
2) The best PC for streaming
- AMD Ryzen 3000 Series eight-core CPU
- GeForce RTX graphics
- CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 memory optimized for Ryzen
- Elgato 4K60 PRO Video Capture Card for high-definition streaming
- Dynamic RGB lighting from 52 individually addressable RGB LEDs on fans and DRAM
The Vengeance a7200 contains the latest hardware from AMD and Nvidia. That will make one supremely powerful gaming PC straight at your home through Amazon. This configuration comes with the outstanding hex-core Ryzen CPU and Nvidia’s outstanding RTX 3070.
3) The special One
- Huge Power, Small Size: Power through the most demanding games and applications with ease with the one-of-a-kind CORSAIR ONE, packing the cutting-edge performance of a modern gaming PC into a gorgeous and quiet small-form-factor that takes up less desk space than a laptop.
- Reliable CORSAIR Components: Play in confidence for years thanks to high-quality, award-winning CORSAIR components.
- 12th Gen Intel Core CPU: The latest in dynamic CPU architecture so you can game and multitask without compromise.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX Graphics: Experience incredibly lifelike real-time ray traced graphics and blisteringly high frame rates.
- CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 Memory: CORSAIR high-performance memory leverages the latest platform for the unprecedented speeds to handle even the most complex applications.
You can play in confidence for years because of high-quality, award-winning CORSAIR components. 12th Gen Intel Core CPU: The latest in dynamic CPU architecture so you can game and multitask without compromise.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX Graphics gives you incredibly lifelike real-time ray traced graphics experience and blisteringly high frame rates.
There are a lot of different gaming PC brands on the market, but not all of them are created equal. In this article, we’ll list seven gaming PC brands you should avoid buying from. There are market for the worst gaming keyboards, be sure to keep these brands in mind. And if you’re already a customer of one of these brands, we suggest you consider switching to a different one. PC gaming can be a lot of fun, but you need to make sure you’re buying your gaming PC from a reputable source. In this article, we’ll tell you about seven gaming PC brands you should avoid buying from. If you’re in the market for a new gaming PC, make sure to keep these brands in mind! Thanks for reading!