Do you want to know when and how often someone has used your iPhone? Checking the unlock history of an iPhone can give you a good idea of who is accessing it and when. In this guide, you will learn how to check the unlock history of an iPhone, as well as how to check recent apps and view when an app was last opened. The guide also includes instructions on how to install third-party apps that allow you to view the unlock log and other associated information.
Check out these three different & easy ways to check your iPhone’s unlock history.
- Steps of How to Check iPhone Unlock History
- Steps to See the List of Recently Opened Apps
- Apps to Check iPhone Unlock History
How to Check iPhone Unlock History
The iPhone has a lock mechanism that allows the user to secure the device and keep personal data safe. Checking the unlock history of an iPhone can help you create a better understanding of how you or someone else used recent apps, when they opened them, and who opened them. Here are top three ways and it’s steps for how to check iPhone unlock history.
- Open the ‘Settings’ app
- Tap on ‘Screen Time’
- See ‘All Activity’
- Scroll down to the area titled ‘Pickups’ to find your daily average.
- Scroll down to ‘see a list of apps’ used recently with dates and times of usage listed next to each one.
By following these easy steps, users can quickly check which apps have been recently used on their iPhone and when.
Steps to See the List of Recently Opened Apps
When it comes to tracking the unlock history of an iPhone, it is important to know when an app was last opened. This will help you determine if someone else has been using your phone and accessing private information. Fortunately, there are a few ways to easily check recent apps and see when an app was last opened.
- Open ‘Settings’
- Tap on ‘General’
- Select the iPhone ‘Storage’ option
- A ‘list of apps’ will appear; you can see when the app was last opened
- It will display ‘Last Used’
Apps to Check iPhone Unlock History
The iPhone unlock history can be checked using third-party apps such as:
- Unlocker Pro
- Smart Eye
All Four of these apps are available in the App Store and allow user to check the unlock log and other information associated with it.
How to Check iPhone Unlock History by Installing Third-Party Apps
With the advancement of technology, it has become easier to check an iPhone’s unlock history. Thanks to third-party apps, you can easily view an iPhone’s unlock log and other associated information. Such apps provide a much quicker and more reliable way for users to check their device’s unlock history compared to manual methods.
Here are the steps to check an iPhone’s unlock history by apps:
- Log in to your app account. You will need a valid app account to access the phone logs and other associated information.
- After that, open the app and select the ‘Unlock History’ option from the available options on the home page.
- Here, you will be able to view a list of unlock logs associated with your device. In addition, you can also check the time and date of each unlock on the list.
- To view more detailed information, select any log entry from the list. This will display all the details related to that particular entry such as app usage history, GPS location history, and other activities including when an app was last opened.
Checking Unlock History on Android
Tap the ‘Settings’ on your smartphone
Navigate to the feature called ‘Digital Wellbeing & Parental Control’
After clicking on the ‘three dots’, select ‘Manage your data’
Click on the ‘Daily device usage’
To see app screen time click on ‘dashboard’
You can now view the unlock count of your smartphone and many more settings.
How I can see the number of times I have unlocked my iPhone?
You can check how many times you have unlocked your iPhone by accessing the unlock log associated with your device. This log is available in your iPhone’s settings, and can be accessed by going to Settings < General < Device Management and scrolling down to find the unlock log option. The unlock log will display the date, time, and attempted unlock attempts for each time you attempted to unlock your phone.
How can I check IMEI unlock status?
To determine if your iPhone is unlocked or locked to a specific carrier, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on “General”.
- Scroll down to “About” and select it.
- Find the “IMEI” number and write it down.
- Go to the website of your carrier or a third-party IMEI checker tool and input your IMEI number.
- The checker tool should display information about the status of your iPhone’s unlock.
If your iPhone is unlocked, The tool should indicate if your iPhone is unlocked or locked to a specific carrier.
How check when someone has unlocked your iPhone?
You can use the Settings app in an iPhone to check the usage statistics and find out the last time it was unlocked, even though there is no built-in feature to display this information.
Navigate to Settings > Battery > Last Charge Level to view the time that has elapsed since your iPhone was last unlocked.
Checking the unlock history on an iPhone or Android device will give you a better understanding of how often you are unlocking your phone. With this knowledge in hand, you can take steps to protect your data and privacy by locking your phone after each use and downloading security software if needed.
In addition, if you notice any strange activity on your device, you can use the steps provided to investigate further. As always, it is important to be aware of potential security risks and take all necessary precautions when using any device.